Tuesday, March 16, 2010

made the decision

So at my dr appt yesterday, Jed said, "now why didn't we have you scheduled for induction today?"

He was serious, and said that baby looks good and we can be started anytime. So funny that I want him out so much, but it seemed so hard to say, "ok, let's go!"

So after a little thought and talk, we decided to just go ahead and schedule the induction for our due date of March 23rd. The reason? Overwhelmingly the date. Call me silly, but Kate was born on 6/26 and he would be 3/23, making their birthdays easy to remember. PLUS both on a Tuesday, and from the looks of it, they'll be really close to the same size, and maybe even born around the same time. All those questions will be so easy to answer when I am old and senile. Just planning for the future, folks.

So stay tuned...a week from now I suspect Mike will be giving the play-by-play like he did with Kate.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

TOO FUNNY!!! My kids are the same way. No joke Kylee's birthday is 9/19 and Cannon's is 4/24. Kylee was born at 1:23 PM (way easy right) and cannon was born at 11:23 PM. Fate is funny.

Natalie said...

HOORAY for the play by play! You know, 2.67 years ago, that very play by play is what inspired me to want a blog! I mean, I still waited for Emily to set it up for me, but it was Mike's updates that converted me to the greatness of blogging.

Anyway, just waiting by the phone for that phonecall....

Jessie said...

Sooo exciting! I have a weird thing about dates too, so I whole-heartedly support your reasoning.

Good luck! I'm anxious to hear the news.