Monday, November 5, 2007

up to date...finally

I thought I would throw the most recent pictures of Kate up here and be completely up to date. I know, I know. Four posts in 24 hours? I blame the new computer. :-)

We love to take walks. For the last two months we have let the stroller collect dust as Kate really prefers the Snuglie. And she always wears her cute fisherman hat.

Kate is getting really good at sitting up...with some support, granted. She is also getting really into her toys and this bear is one of her favorite things to drool on.

She tolerates tummy time now and is rolling over more often. Getting cuter every day.

These next couple showcase her cute hair which is really starting to grow! Dark like mommy.

My two favorite people in the world.

All 14 lbs. 9 oz. of babeliciousness!

So there you have it! Does life get any better than this??

6 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

Her personality is shining right through. I LOVE HER HAT. She is so adorable. She is lucky to have such a sweet Mom & Dad to give her what she needs (love and attention). CUTE CUTE CUTE.

mikemetcalf said...

Life IS good! I love being able to refer people to your blog whenever someone wants to see some cute pictures of Kate, and life at the Metcalf family. Your posts are always a lot more meaningful than my senseless rants.

Keep em coming! I love you!

Blaine said...

You are forgiven on the middle name thing! It's so good to hear from you, it's been so long. You have such a cute little girl! Congrats on motherhood - its crazy stuff!

VTS said...

My little heart is melting! She is a little bundle of adorableness. I still can't believe that I haven't met her yet. I must remedy that soon. I'd love to come up and see you guys.
Sound like you're doing really well. So good to hear.
And thanks for all your comments on my blog. I love getting them.
See you later!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I'm catching up enough that I can enjoy cruising my favorite blogs, and what a treat I found tonight! Oh, Lydia - I love all the pictures, slideshow, and comedian! The pictures are just precious. It was so fun to see the Halloween pictures - I loved the idea of the ladybug and flower. And, of course, my favorite pirate and Super Dog! It was fun to see the slideshow from Nauvoo, too. You really captured some great moments there. The family pictures were wonderful. And oh how I love that little Katie Bug! She is beautiful - and sweet as can be.

Thanks for taking the time to share these great pictures!

Love you all,

Juliana

Jenny said...

I could eat that chunky belly. If she gets any cuter, there won't be a cute enough word to describe her.