Monday, November 17, 2008

twilight gno UPDATE

So I bought 12 tickets to the Thursday night at 12:10 showing. Here's who I have going, let me know if I missed anyone.

1- Lydia
2- Mindy
3- Jenny
4- Shanna
5- Lacey
6- friend of Lacey
7- Angie
8- Ximen
9- Ashlee
10- Vanessa??
11-
12-

So yes, if I haven't missed anyone there are still two tickets. If I somehow missed you, first of all, I APOLOGIZE! But secondly, get a hold of me asap so I don't give your ticket to someone else.

Can't wait! Love you all!

6 comments:

lydia said...

Oh, it is at the Layton Cinemark. If that matters.

Natalie said...

Just like to publicly apologize for not joining you! My cute little sister in law got me a ticket weeks before I even knew they were available. Not sure how she did that. But anyway, it will be my great PRIVILEDGE to drive all the way up to North Ogden and back after midnight that evening.

Miss you all!

Lacey said...

Thanks so much Lyds! I am pumped. It has been forever since I have done anything like this so I am WAY excited! If you can't find people who want the tickets, let me know and I am sure I can find someone who wants them!

Natalie said...

anyone claimed those two extra tickets yet? My sister sarah wants to go and bring her friend!

Call me.

Jenny said...

Lydia,

I just wanted to thank you for going to all the effort for us to see the movie. I really enjoyed our time together. Let's make GNO a monthly thing. I need it badly!

VTS said...

Lydia! I'm so sorry that I haven't responded to any of your attempts to contact me! I thought that I lost my phone and had it shut off while a new one came in case that it was stolen. And I haven't been online for a little while. I've just been so busy. I apologize if I left you in a bind with that ticket. Thanks for arranging all that for us. I really wouldn't have been able to go to a midnight showing though. I get VERY non-functional if I don't get any sleep. I hope that it was fun!