Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valium goes Viral

I can't get enough of David. Not sure if you've seen this yet, but the first time I saw it was Feb. 2nd and I was amazed that 3 days after it's posting it had been viewed over 200,000 times. Right now (13 days after it's posting) it's at 8,230,724 and it already has a ton of spin-off videos. Enjoy!



Mike and I quote this daily... "Is this real life?", "Why is this happening to me?", "You have four eyes.", "Is this going to be forEVER?" Such classic lines. Makes me want to get to know this kid when he's not completely wasted.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

That is SO sad and funny. As the mother, I would have been laughing and sobbing at the same time. Poor kid.

Natalie said...

Thank you for that hilarity.

Jenny said...

I loved this video...Sean showed it to me and I died laughing... I think it was the screaming that did it for me.

Anonymous said...

I was laughing so hard until he got that crazy look and screamed...that frightened me a bit! When he said, "Why is this happening to me?" I wanted to give him a hug. So funny. Makes me wonder how my own kids would react to dental drugs (I might know if I ever took them to the dentist! :) ).

Emily and Clay said...

I finally got to watch it (it is blocked at work). That is dang funny!

Jessie said...

Miles was totally what we first thought of, but it didn't go with our last name so well. So Milo came along. We actually call Milo "Asher" (his middle name) half the time, both names are great, aren't they? You guys have great taste. Kate is so, so cute.
Maybe I should consult you on naming our boy #3. We're having a hard time liking any names enough...and should we go weird or as normal as we can (which isn't all that normal)?
Sigh.

Natalie said...

since FEBRUARY?

Damn that Facebook.